Friday 22 February 2013

More updating old models



Continuing with my decision to update the original units of this project to bring them in line with my more recent stuff I re-based the standard bearer and apothecary and updated the colour scheme.



 There's not really much to explain as its all basically the same as the work done to the dreadnought. I'm definately much happier with these now. The only other thing I've done is add the weathering on these two, mainly on the backpack vents, around the lower legs and also the bottom of the standard. I added a bit more red into the pigment mix this time and I thing it works a bit better than just a grey dust.

Thanks for reading

Andy

2 comments:

  1. Cheers mate, its slow progress as always but this army is getting there!

    ReplyDelete