Tuesday 30 October 2012

Death Guard Colour Scheme


So after finishing my second tactical squad and noticing just how different they are to my first squad I though it was about time I tried to formalise my colour scheme a bit more. Hopefully now that I've found a scheme I like I can then stick to it better and make sure all the units in my army belong to the same force.
Whilst painting my second squad I noticed that the Death Guard models painted up by Forgeworld now had green shoulder pads with gold trim. Although I though it would be too much for the normal guys I decided thats how I do my veterans and sergeants from now on.

The plan is to add to this chart to include extra units like terminators, vehicles, and also to decide on symbols for each type of unit too. For example I'm still undecided whether veterans should have skulls on their right shoulder.

If you have any good idea's and suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment