Progress has been somewhat slow of late but in the small amount of time I've had I finally got the revamp done on the original tactical squad. I made a second transfer sheet on a clear background and they worked much better than the white background. Anyway here are a couple of pictures.
Thursday, 21 March 2013
Friday, 1 March 2013
Continuing with my recent efforts to update some of my older miniatures I've turned my attention to the original tactical squad and particularly the lack of any identifying icons so I decided they'd need some decals. I could've just bought the Forgeworld ones but to ensure all the icons look roughly the same across the whole any and be consistant with the other models such as the standard bearer I decided making my own would be best.